In this post I will be sharing my 3 favourite support champions to carry in solo queue on patch 8.5
I will go over my build path, rune setup and standard skill order. I’ll also give you my top 3 tips for playing each champion.
- Standing in bushes and channeling W while looking to flash is a great way to secure 100 to 0 kills
- Galio W also a great form of peel, so sometimes sitting on your ADC and holding W can deter potential dive champions from going in
- Galio’s E is much quicker if you use it in the opposite direction, use it to instantly knock up the enemy
- Standing back for lantern and playing peel thresh is another viable way of playing the champion, especially when you are versing a lot of dive champions
- Putting 3 points in E in melee match ups is a great way to win trades as your flay is on a much shorter CD
- Lantern can be used to face check bushes instead of yourself
- Utilize the passive by standing still in bushes and walking out with the speed boost to get poke off
- Rushing mobility boots and walking to other lanes is highly effective due to having a point and click hard CC ability
- Hexflash is also another great rune to take when you feel you don’t need stopwatch.