In this post I will be covering my top 3 favourite champions for winning games on patch 9.3.
I’ll talk about the skill order, standard runes the build path and also 3 quick tips to help you dominate your opponent.
- If you want to do extend the range of your ‘Paddle Star’, Q first, reactivate Q, and then R so it travels longer.
- When getting ganked as Zoe, you can use your active spell on ‘Spell Thief’ to gain movement speed to escape. This also works for your regular summoner spell, so if you have ignite, you can ignite the jungler for movement speed and run away.
- Zoe can use ‘Portal Jump’ for scouting fog of war. For example, if you want to check to see if someone is in the side brush in mid lane, you can R next to the wall and it will still see over due to the radius on Zoe’s vision around the character.
- Weave in auto attacks between the Q-W combo so you can activate the electrocute within the trade
- Look to control clone to block skill shots. Example: If you are Zoe bubbled, you can move the clone in front of you while sleeping.
- Use the ‘Distortion’ to get deeper vision in the enemy jungle of a wave of priority.
Notes on Yasuo Build:
- Core 2 items on Yasuo are: Statikk Shiv and Infinity Edge, the 3rd item can vary and is dependent on the champions on the game and how ahead you are.
- 3rd items can be things like… Sterak’s Gage, QSS, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, Hexdrinker
- Weave in an auto attack right before you ultimate to get extra damage.
E->Q (Knockup) ->Auto Attack -> R
- Be aware of the amount of conqueror stacks you have, ONLY look to all-in when you have max conqueror stacks. Look to build them with your E on the creeps.
- Stack your Q on the raptors over the wall to start with Tornado as the first wave spawns.